Packed into the seaworthy wooden case or as customer requirement
contemporary frying pans and skillets
1. Material: Cast iron(HT100,HT200, HT150, GG20)
3. Surface Treatment: Enamel, Oil Painting.
4. OEM/ODM: Availiable
5. Certificate: ISO90001, SGS, FDA
6. Free Sampel: Availiable
Why Cook With Cast Iron Cookware ?
It is very simple! Cast iron traps and retains the natural moisture of foods. Roasts come out juicier and baked breads are moist in the inside and crusty on the outside. Baking in a cast iron Dutch oven simulates industrial ovens found in professional bakeries, which uses auto steam injection systems. Foods can also be kept hot for longer periods of time because the cast iron will retain heat 10 times longer than regular stainless steel pots. You have not truly experienced old fashioned cooking like in olden times until you cook with cast iron. And now with Porcelain enamel cast iron, with its ease of cleanup and healthy properties, fuses old world characteristics with modern technology
Use & Care
1. Enameled cast iron must be heated slowly. 2. To avoid burns, always use oven mitts or oven gloves. 3. Never put the hot cookware on an unprotected surface. 4. Do not place a hot pan in cold water; always allow to completely cool before washing.
5. While the grill/griddle comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. 6. This can not used in micro-wave oven. 7. After cooking, we recommend cleaning with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap or the dishwasher is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately cleaning and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm.
Production Flow Chart:
DISA Moulding Line:
Final Shot Blasting:
Acid resistance Testing:
Salt Spray Testing:
Exhibition/Photos with customer:
Hopefully you find all the information you need on the website.
If you have any question, please do not feel hesitate to contact us, we are ready to serve you all the time!